My teeth hurt. Bad. I am currently waiting for my knight and shining armor (Matt) to arrive with my liquid pain killer (vodka- in the vanilla variety) so that I can drown myself in it. Hoping the bottle is that big. Must drown myself in it.
I thought once I got over the initial pain and whiny-ness of getting these bitches (ooops, braces) put on my teeth, I would never again feel that kind of pain in my mouth. The kind that makes you want to just jerk the *#$&ers smack out of your mouth. The kind that makes even my inner pig not want to look at food, let alone be forced to chew it. Sadly, I am again experiencing the pain thanks to my friends the rubber bands. I have them going in 4 directions currently in my mouth and I want to shout at my short, pudgy orthodontist and tell him what a rat bastard he is for putting people in this pain. I know it isn't his fault. It's actually mine. I brought this on. It doesn't matter. He is still a rat bastard (he really isn't. He's really a nice guy. He can't help this). I might feel differently in a day or so when it stops. Please tell me this will stop in a day or two. Probably until they put thicker rubber bands in a different location, going in a different direction. Then it'll all start again. Curse this bad bite of mine!!!!
I found out today that my blood pressure meds prevent me from taking ibuprofen. I refuse to ask if I should be limiting my alcohol intake. I'm sure I don't want to know the answer and quite honestly tonight, I just DO NOT care one iota. I'm havin' the liquid pain killers in vanilla form. Several of them. Do not call my house tonight and expect anything more than slurred speech. The fault of both the vodka and the rubber bands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
((((HUGS)))) sweety. That just totally sucks. BTW, I'm indulging in liquid pain killers (gin) after my parents go back to the motel. LOL!!!
Hope the pain goes away soon!!!!!
Jen
Post a Comment