Thursday, October 19, 2006

How do you not love a man in uniform?


Today is Justin's first Tiger Scout meeting. Could he be any cuter? I'm thinking no, but I'm a little biased. He is so excited. I'm hoping he isn't bummed when he figures out he isn't camping out tonight. I've tried to explain that's it's a meeting, not a camping trip, but he is one who needs to actually BE THERE to catch a clue.
Do you know how hard it is to sew those little patches on the shirt? HARD. Even using all of my mad housewifey skills, it took a lot longer than I thought it would. The numbers are still crooked, but I attempted 3 times to get them straight, and then I called it good enough. I'm sure one of the other moms is Martha Stewart and her patches will all be perfectly level. Mine aren't and I'm good with that. I'm wondering why those patches aren't iron-on anyways??? That would've made it loads easier.
Anyways...that's all I've got for today. Cute boy in uniform. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky, Moira has iron-on stuff when she did Daisy scouts. He is a cutie.