Tuesday, October 31, 2006

not whining. won't do it.

I promise not mention how bad my teeth STILL hurt today. I won't mention the fact that I can barely be understood because I can't open my mouth all the way to speak. My family is enjoying it immensely. I will mention that I got a good chuckle at my ownself this morning. I woke up and couldn't believe how much better my mouth felt. Just as I was marveling over how quickly the pain ended it occurred to me that in my drunken stupor last night I forgot to put the damn rubber bands back in after I ate dinner. DUH. No wonder I felt better. Then I trudged into the bathroom to reinstall the torture devices (rubber bands) and almost cried at the pain flooding back. I think even Matt felt bad for me. This was a good sign in our marriage because I think he was ready to kill me last night. I wasn't kidding when I said I needed a big bottle of vodka with which to drown myself. I really did dive in with both feet. I think I irritated him with my alcoholism last night. I guess if he felt bad for me this morning that must mean he likes me again.
But I won't mention the pain in my mouth. Promise I won't.

No comments: