
Five is a big milestone birthday for most kids. Hannah is sure she is taller this morning. And her baby teeth will certainly be loose by the end of the day (never mind that Justin is 6 1/2 and still holding on to all of his). Anyways...she had a fun morning! New dollhouse, birthday cake for breakfast... Life is good in Hannah banana-land!

4 comments:
Oh, I know I am the bomb :) Except last night Matt came up with some "birthday cake fairy" thing out of nowhere. Ummm..hello...do I get credit for none of this? I'm the damn fairy that was up until 11 last night making 5 little hearts out of M&Ms on the top!!
Oh...and as if! Of course we were cute when we were 5! I was friggin' adorable :) LOL :)
We have adopted the cake for breakfast tradition after i stole it from you! HAPPY B DAY HANNAH!!
I'm moving to your house so I can have cake for breakfast! You do that *every* day, right?!?
I would definitely make cake everyday if you were here Jen! Lucky me, I have a friggin cake fairy to help me out with that :)
Post a Comment