The changing of the leaves behind our house. This was taken as I was sipping my coffee (with perfect cream of course) (and it was REALLY GOOD JEN) in my chair on the back porch. The leaves have just started to change and I'm thinking once they hit their peak it will be beautiful...

And then of course my new mums...which I did indeed stop and smell. In case there are inquiring minds out there who are dying to know how mums smell, they smell..ummmm....unremarkable. They don't have one of the smells that makes you say "ahhhhh that smells great!" They look nice though!


2 comments:
Oooh, I want those mums! I've never seen mums that color, they're gorgeous!!!!
I had my last coffee this morning. Blah!
Aren't they cool mums?? Justin's school PTA sold them. They were unbelievably cheap and they are huge and beautiful. They came in 6 different colors- I didn't even know you could get mums in 6 colors :)
Mmmmm....coffee...enjoy that last cup.
Post a Comment