I am avoiding several things today. Cleaning being the biggest one. My house is a pit. I need to get it clean before Fri when we have a visitor coming. Matt's mom. She hasn't seen the house and it'll be the first visit. I REALLY need to get it clean. Yet, here I sit, avoiding.
I am avoiding getting on the scale because I have been on an ice cream kick this week and it is going to be U-G-L-Y.
I am avoiding figuring out what is on my nerves today. Something is. I am in a mood and I don't know why. I feel a storm brewing in my brain and I have no idea what the deal is. Could be hormones, but I fear I blame 90% of my current pissiness on hormones. I'm starting to think it's not hormones so much as it is just me. Who I am now. What I have grown up to be. I think when I was little I wanted to grow up and be a veterinarian or a teacher. Instead I grew up to be the wicked witch of the west. Who'd have thunk?
I am also avoiding what to make for dinner. Maybe if I avoid this long enough it will turn into pizza night. This is my hope.
I have a long list of avoidances. I won't bore you with it all. This is already an ignorant post. No need to ignorant it up any further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
if it makes you feel any better I too can be queen of avoidance. Procrastinator is another good adjective to describe me. And for what you want to be when you grow up, you've got plenty of time!! You are not wicked witch of the west. You're a great individual!! Love ya
Post a Comment