Christmas has come and gone for yet another year. I love the holiday. It is by far my favorite, but it sure does zap your energy and patience towards the end. I had to keep remind myself to slow down yesterday. Take a breath and enjoy everyone and the zany things they do. Try to not growl when Hannah ask me to open yet another Barbie box. Why do they attach Barbies into the boxes with 40 twist ties? And they sew their hair to the box?? Huh?? Just, why? I was so tired of opening them by the end of the day. But then I watch her take their little shoes off (to be sucked up by the vacuum later this week-stay tuned) and play with their hair and change their clothes. She is in little girl heaven. Justin is in little boy heaven too, but he is so absorbed in video games, I have a hard time actually seeing the joy first hand. I think Matt gets Justin's joy more then I do. Ry is just funny playing with his stuff. And everyone else's stuff. We were cracking up watching him play last night. He goes from painting his face with Hannah's new makeup kit, to running around with a light saber and a Darth Vader helmet on. It's this stuff I have to take in and enjoy. Soon enough they'll be opening boxes with boring stuff like clothes.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! Twist tied toys and all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad your Christmas went well Amy!! John isn't into video games yet. Wish me luck he holds out a bit longer. Ryan sounds like such a hoot.
Post a Comment