Did you know?? Did ya??? The chiclets get a huge kick out of the advent calendar. We get to do a pocket today!!! YIPPEE!! They fist fight over who gets to do the first pocket (Justin won since he's the oldest) (and because he lets the dogs out for me once a day and that is-apparently- torture)
I sewed like a mad-woman to get that calendar finished in time for Christmas a couple of years ago, so it does my heart good to see them love it so. It also does my heart good when people see it for the first time and gush over it and ask me where I bought it. And then stare in shock and disbelief because ***gasp*** you made that?? I can be crafty! I think this year I might get some little chocolates for each pocket so that when they put the item for that day in, they can also take a tasty treat out. Plus...hello?? Chocolate? In the morning? I am bound to score good mama points with the chiclets for that! I wish I had thought of it before today. I suppose they'll forgive me for starting a day late!
Happy December to all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment