Sunday, December 03, 2006

100% squirrel free...


the deed is done. We hiked into the wilderness (okay, not really. We drove to the farm and then were bussed into the woods) and picked us out a fine and dandy tree. Matt cut it down while I corraled the kids so we didn't lose them in the trees, and then we hauled it back and sipped cocoa while they bailed it. It was a perfect experience. It was extra fun being one of the families driving down the road with a tree strapped to the roof of the van. We got into in the house, stood it up and it is perfect floor to ceiling. If it had been a 1/2 inch taller, it would been too big.
It is all sparkly and decorated as of today. I promise a picture of the finished product tomorrow. It'll be a way prettier night time shot, and I'm a geek that way.

*Clark a.k.a Matt gives my tree choice a once over

No comments: