Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ouchie...my hand...

the Christmas cards arrived today in the mail. Rather than put off that Christmas project like all (and I do mean ALL) of my Christmas to-dos I went ahead and addressed them. 2.5 hours later they are all addressed and my hand is permanently cramped into a pen gripping form. Within the next few days, 50+ of my friends and family will be rolling their eyes at yet another happy, smiling picture of my chiclets. I used to personalize each card with a cute and happy message. Then I got pregnant with my third child and got a clue. I do not have time for zippy messages. I barely have time to get cards in the mail. So be happy with the pre-printed heartfelt message :) It's the best I got!
Today for your entertainment I offer the picture rejects from our card picture taking session. I've said it before and will say it again. Trying to get 3 children to look in the same general direction and smile without looking like a troop of complete dorkuses (or is the plural dorkusi??) is much like trying to herd cats.

...You can almost hear Ryan saying 'CHEESE!' in this one



...Here we lose Ryan's focus

...No Hannah look at mommy!



...Less tooth Hannah. Justin, don't strangle your brother. Ryan, SIT UP!!!

No comments: