so of course the door didn't get done yesterday. Why would it just because they said it would? It was too windy. Really??!!?? I hadn't noticed since the wind comes RIGHT INTO my jacked up sliding door. It was like 5 degrees (slight exaggeration, but only slight) in that room yesterday. The guy fixing our door said he'd come out today because it looks like it's supposed to be warmer. It is supposed to be a full 5 degrees warmer today. Less windy, so I will give him that.
If it doesn't get done today I will be going all-out-crazed-postal. Which may work out to my benefit since I have been asking my husband to pick up stamps for 2 days so I can mail these cards. He has yet to do it.
Edited later to add: Door guy called an hour ago and said they'd be here in a 1/2 hour. I am waiting as patiently as I can. Hopefully this means he is actually coming. Which doesn't necessarily mean it will get done, but I gotta look on the bright-ish side. AND darling Matt went and got stamps this morning before work. Because he is tired of listening to me bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment