I absolutely love having all of my Chrismas up and lit. Having the fireplace this year is a bonus. I had the fire going last night and it was awesome. There is just something peaceful about it all. Were it not for the drafty sliding glass door I would've stayed there all night! However now that it is frigid, the sliding glass door that doesn't work is a nuisance. A nuisance that will be remedied as of Thurs this week if all the stars align. I don't want to count my chickens yet because this is the 3rd time now I have thought it would certainly be fixed. I am hoping for the proverbial Christmas miracle. Maybe THIS time it will be fixable. So I can sit in my living room without a down quilt covering me. That would be ever so nice!
Monday, December 04, 2006
as promised...
I absolutely love having all of my Chrismas up and lit. Having the fireplace this year is a bonus. I had the fire going last night and it was awesome. There is just something peaceful about it all. Were it not for the drafty sliding glass door I would've stayed there all night! However now that it is frigid, the sliding glass door that doesn't work is a nuisance. A nuisance that will be remedied as of Thurs this week if all the stars align. I don't want to count my chickens yet because this is the 3rd time now I have thought it would certainly be fixed. I am hoping for the proverbial Christmas miracle. Maybe THIS time it will be fixable. So I can sit in my living room without a down quilt covering me. That would be ever so nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your tree is beautiful, and the pic with the fireplace in it makes it even more amazing looking!
Post a Comment