the door is installed. I can't say much more about the wicked ordeal except that it's backwards and that is a bigger deal than you might think, and I hope that the prick who sold us this house is wallowing in nightmares in his new house. I truly believe he knew this door was going to be a major ordeal and that he bought the wrong thing and that it was going to cost a fortune in time and money to install. I don't care if the neighbors say he's the nicest guy on the planet and would never have left us the bad door if he had known. BULLSHIT. If he knew it wasn't going to be a total pain in the ass, why didn't HE install it? Why would he let his family sit in the lovely room with the drafty door last winter? Did they like having snow inside and out? I'm guessing not. I'm guessing he knew all of the above things and lied his ever-loving ass off to us to get us to accept the broken door when we bought the house. Lesson learned in the Mohler family. Once again it was a lesson learned with a brick to the head like most of our lessons are.
***siiiiigh*** at least the wind and snow are outside, not inside. I can be positive, right???
I do soooo hope that our friends who sold us this house are not planning to attend the annual street wide Christmas party next weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to be pleasant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment