i am crabby today. Not sure why, I just am. I'm trying to put my finger on the crab-factor and figure out why I am feeling it today. I think it's because the guys are supposed to be coming to fix the sliding glass door this afternoon. I am afraid to hope that they will actually show up and said door will actually be fixed today. I stood at the door today watching the dogs play in the snow and the draft coming in is obnoxious. You can't sit in that room- our family room where we do most of our sitting FYI- and be comfortable if it is the least bit cold or windy. It was supposed to be fixed in August and now it's December. Needless to say, I think the crank that is hanging over me today comes from the fear that they will not show up and it will once again not get fixed.
I think that's it. That's why I am a little crabby today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment