Friday, September 01, 2006

Rainy days...

I love fall, but hate rainy fall days. The kids are stuck inside, the dogs leave their paw prints all over the floor, and then there are those rainy soccer games/practices. Looking so forward to that tomorrow. Not only do we have a game but we also have pictures tomorrow morning and it is supposed to be horrible weather. Should make for excellent pictures- NOT.
I was pretty good on my diet wagon yesterday- until the evening. We were late running around and ended up getting fast food. Then I was craving ice cream and Matt is easily persuaded to go on an ice cream run. Still- a better day than it could have been.
This weekend we somehow have to find time to get new pants for the kids because it is suddenly very chilly and they all grew a ton this summer. No way are last Spring's pants going to fit. *sigh* oh my how they grow.
That's about it for now. We're gearing up for the first big Buckeye weekend. It'll be sort of weird to not be in Michigan for football season this year.

No comments: