Thursday, September 21, 2006

The REAL desperate housewife...

As I was swiffering this morning, I started pondering how brilliant the person was who invented the Swiffer. She was definitely a woman. And she definitely had pets and messy children and one day tossed her broom in the yard because...well....because brooms just don't work for their intended purpose. Not if you have pets and messy kids anyways. If you know the inventor of the Swiffer and this person is not a desperate housewife please don't tell me. Let me imagine her in sweatpants just like me.
This brilliant woman didn't stop at the Swiffer. She went onto bigger and better things- like the Swiffer Sweep-n-vac. This product, my friends, is the answer to many of my prayers. If you own pets and messy kids you must- yes I mean it MUST- have one. I was thinking this morning (after I finished thinking about my version of the brilliant sweatpants wearing inventor) that if I had owned a Sweep-n-vac when our house was for sale I would've been sane on more occasions. In fact, if the sweeper babysat children, mixed cocktails, and drove to preschool I might have been totally sane. It does NOT do those things. Sit back down in your chair. No need to rush off to Walmart and get one this instant. It can wait until later. It DOES, however, do a bang up job on sucking up dog hair and poptart crumbs and things like that, that tend to make my daily job tedious. I am semi-in love with this new Swiffer. Two thumbs up to my sweatpants wearing, inventor friend. I consider her my friend now because she made my job so much easier :)

No comments: