Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Eating bon bons....

So, I'm just sitting around today. Not doing anything much. Got my feet up, having a massage, watching soaps, eating bon bons. My personal assistant just brought me a fresh cup of coffee. A hint of toffee flavor & extra cream. Just like I like it. This is why I pay him the big bucks to be my assistant. Well...that and his washboard abs and mildly annoying (yeah right) habit of walking around with no shirt. The nanny got the kids off to school today and then took Ryan to his mommy/nanny & me class and then brought him home for his nap. I've been ridiculously busy planning the social club luncheon & the children's violin lessons. I'm off in few hours to meet Matt for dinner at the country club. I have to stop off and have my hair & nails done first so this will have to be a short post. Sorry to all of my hoards of fans for that. A girl must have priorities, mustn't she?? You wouldn't have me walking around with bad roots and *gasp* chipped nailpolish would you??
OK...wake up from dream land :) Really not even my dream land. That would likely be a miserable existence for me. Just watched an old episode of Wife Swap. One of the wives was Buffy McRichbitch or something similar to that & I was in awe of her ability to call herself a mommy. Not that I wouldn't enjoy the occasional spa day which involved a bon bon or two (what the hell IS a bon bon anyway?? I'm assuming it involves chocolate which makes it a good thing in my book) but everyday of that crap?? It would SO get old. After a day or maybe a week LOL :) Sorry to offend if any of you know Buffy- it's really nothing personal. Just not my cup of afternoon tea :)

No comments: