The following events took place in our home this evening

"I know you think this shirt is cute mom, but I HATE it. Just because you bought Justin & I matching shirts does not make them cute, nor does it mean I'll wear it. Don't care what you say. Not gonna wear it."

"Don't take my PICTURE mom!!! What if one of my friends sees me in this totally dorky shirt?" Mooooooommmmmmmmmmmm put the camera down!"
"puuuuuhhhhhhhhlllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeee.... don't do this to me! Not...going...to...wear...it...."

" *^%*$#* I don't know who you think you are. I'll just take this ugliness off and go find another shirt. Don't you forget who you're dealing with here."
"I am a 2 year old and I am NOT afraid to use my 2-ness powers against you when you are least mentally prepared to deal with them. Don't be puttin' me in no stupid golfing bear shirt. I'm way cuter in my spidey shirt"

1 comment:
Oh God sooo true!!Mother of 3 girls, grandmother of 6, rasing 2 of the boys ages 8 and 10 now had since 2 and 6 months old.
Post a Comment