As a side note, while discussing things I am not thrilled about, please add my dishwasher. I hate to sound spoiled. I told Matt he sounded spoiled when he first mentioned a dislike of the dishwasher. I must now eat my words. If it is humanly possible to hate an appliance then please let me hate my dishwasher. Let me loathe it's existence. It doesn't clean. What it does do is leave big white water spots in it's wake. Also, it sounds like a freight train is running through our home when it is running. It also does that fun thing where it tips all of your cups upright, so that when you open it up water spills out of everything and nothing is dry. Total piece of shit, yes indeed. I guess it's possible that our goldfish killing water *could* be part of the problem, but NAH...I'm blaming the stupid dishwasher. I know, I know, I should be happy to HAVE said dishwasher. I went through a dishwasher-less existence during both of my older children's bottle bearing years. I know what it is to live without one in this century. Don't start lecturing me. I'm sure there are starving people in Africa who have never seen a dishwasher...as soon as I have a new one to replace this steaming pile, I'll send mine off to a third world country so it can ruin all of their glassware.
So, in conclusion,I am down on impending winter doom and my dishwasher today, any questions?? Happy Monday
P.S. I just did a count on the number of times I used the word hate in that message. Note to self: get a thesaurus and don't be so hateful

2 comments:
How did my dishwasher get into your house????
I think of you everytime I run it! I remember you hating yours because it was so loud when we were there! And at the time I didn't have a dishwasher so I couldn't POSSIBLY understand how you could not just love it anyways. I get it now.
Post a Comment