Justin is enjoying school. His teacher seems a little tired to me (or at least she did at the open house) but he really likes her and loves riding the bus and eating lunch at school. AHHH the joys of first grade :) He and Hannah are both playing soccer this year so I think I can officially call myself a soccer mom. Lovely. They both like it. Hannah is a little dramatic(shocker) and is constantly tripping over the ball and doing some drama fall so people will notice her falling. She is SO 4. Hard to believe she is almost 5 and will be riding the bus herself next year!
Ryan is just Ryan. He's 2 and that should be all I need to say. He is sweet and totally lovable one minute and the spawn of satan the next. He is birth control. My sweet, smiling, curly headed form of birth control. Whatever works!

No comments:
Post a Comment