Another blogger, who I read faithfully because I love her zany sense of humor and down to earth nature, just brought to my attention something really important. The 2996 project. http://www.jamulian.com/db911/ Someone put this incredible idea together where bloggers all over the world can honor someone who tragically lost their life on 9/11. I signed right up. Anything I can do to honor those memories of that day that still haunts me and will never leave my memory. I signed up and got assigned a victim. I am immediately touched by his smiling face. The picture is of a man brimming with life who didn't get to finish it. I am honored to give him a tribute on this coming 9/11.
I just started this blogging business and I'm glad I started in time to be a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment