Gonna give this blogging stuff a shot. I figure I can just ramble about random life events since basically no one will be reading this but likely me :) So here goes nothing...
You know how when you move into a new neighborhood everyone watches you for awhile to see what you're like, politely introduce themselves, continue to watch/pass judgment (am I sounding a smidge paranoid??)...Anyways- ya know what I mean?? This new neighborhood is annoying the piss out of me. Kids who could play at my house last week, can't play here this week. My kids can play at their house, but not vice versa. Weird? Me thinks, yes. I'm needing to walk my happy ass down and find out what the issue is. Are they afraid of my dogs? One of them escaped the fence last weekend and had a run-in with the neighbors dog- not my dog's fault- hers bit first, but I digress. Do they think we are weirdos? Do they think I'm not keeping a close watch? OK so my 2 year old has escaped twice, but I didn't know he could open the damn door on his own until he did it. This doesn't mean I'm not watching the kids!! LOL :) Just that Ryan is more capable than I once thought. Anyways...it's pissing me off. This neighborhood is a big high school clique and I find it endlessly ignorant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment