Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hormonal me

I am a lunatic. At least that's how I feel. I am an irrational lunatic. My poor defenseless husband. He spent the morning chasing his tail trying to help me and that just pissed me off all the more. I pray it is hormonal and that my period is around the corner. Never thought I'd wish for that! If that's not it, I guess I need to figure out what the heck is wrong with me. I hate everything right now. It doesn't help that I am exhausted. We have something going on every second of every day and I just need some DOWN TIME. It's my fault. I over scheduled the past few weekends. Last Friday I wasn't feeling good and we had friends on the way in town to visit. We had a wonderful visit with them, but the bottom line is, now I'm extra tired and still feeling like garbage. Now I feel even worse because my husband probably hates me too. Isn't this a positive and uplifting post?? WOW. I just can't wait for the hormones of menopause to hit. I'm going to need to be institutionalized.

No comments: