Tuesday, August 22, 2006
First day jitters...
Nothing can break a mama's heart faster than eyes brimming with tears over first day jitters. In Justin's defense he wasn't just being a nerd. This is not only his first bus ride, but also the first ride to a new school that he never even had the chance to step into. He has been so excited but today...well not so much. I managed to calm him down and then his new buddy Richie came to walk down with him. That made him very happy. I got to chat with the moms who don't know me so hopefully now they maybe feel like they do, and Richie informed me he would make sure Justin got where he needed to go after they got off the bus. He's a good kid. Now mama bear feels better too. I know he'll be fine once he gets there. He has always been outgoing and can make friends anywhere, it's just getting him there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment