Justin's first day of school. Hard to believe the summer has come and gone already. He is in 1st grade this year so it's the first year of all day school. I think he'll be wiped. Right now he's just excited that he gets to take a lunchbox to school. It's cute. I have to appreciate these days for all their worth. It's only a matter of time before he is dreading it.
The BBQ yesterday was fun! Lots of good food- my favorite- and the kids all had a blast. I love it when you can toss kids together who rarely see each other and they all get along. It was great catching up with old friends too. It's been so long that we have been gone from Ohio- it's great to know we can still hang out with our favorite friends. Looking forward to more fun times like that.
Of course the weekend came and went in the blink of an eye- always does. We got a lot done, but I am craving a weekend where we don't have any big plans or major projects needing finished. Should be sometime in the year 2027. I'm really looking forward to it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment