And it looks bee-u-ti-ful. If I do say so myself! Now if we could figure out how to put the screens back in the windows, all would be good again. We, being morons about such things, can't figure it out. I'm guessing there is an easier way to remove them and re-install them. Other than bending them in 1/2 and pushing with all your strength until they pop out. I'm thinking that isn't the way. Now we can't get them back in. Matt tried last night until one of them was nearly broken. I finally had to remove it from his hands until our brains weren't fried from holiday lighting fiascos. Otherwise I'd be buying replacement screens today.
Nope, today will be spent on decorating the inside -minus the tree- and getting the wreaths up. Then we will be completely Christmas-fied.


4 comments:
Ooooooooooooh.....pretty lights....
Your house looks beautiful! Good job!
Tell Matt I'm jealous because he did such a great job, and ours suck this year! :O)
great job on the lights Matt!! Amy you crack me up.
Ooooh, wait for the snow!!! It's gorgeous!! I think I'm passing on the outdoor lights this year. I'm grooving on the Xmas tree and then I don't have to worry about taking them down in January.
I'm glad Clark didn't fall off his ladder.
HUGS!
Post a Comment