I think just last week I was going on about how my kids are hardly ever sick. I am such a pin-head. Who does that? Who brags about being disease free? Someone who wants to run 4 loads of bed sheets in one day, that's who. We spent a good part of the weekend cleaning up vomit. We meaning mostly me. Matt on the other hand had an el-primo ticket to the OSU-Michigan game. Being the good-natured and loving person I am, I grudgingly allowed him to go. While I washed the bedsheets and toasted bread and made soup. What I thought was the flu, is actually strep. I took Justin in this morning because he was complaining about his throat. Strep, indeed. Then I took Ryan in because he was among the pukers this weekend. His strep was negative but he has a raging ear infection and a throat that looks "suspicious". Not sure if that means his throat is about to commit a heinous crime or what, but we are to keep an eye on it. We meaning me, of course. So if I am absent the next few days I am preparing for turkey day and keeping a watchful eye on that suspicious looking throat of Ryan's. Leave it to him to have a suspicious anything.
EDITED TO ADD: Matt did clean up a little vomit this weekend. I am not going to listen to him howl at me for making people think he skipped out of the house while I scrubbed the mess. He was in on a little of it. Very little, but he was present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment