Wednesday, March 28, 2007

note to the carpool line professionals at my son's school...

i'm sorry already!!! I didn't mean to be the moron going the wrong way in line. My child got sick at the end of the school day so I HAD to go to the school at that time of day. I've never done carpool at this school and I know now that it is serious business and not to be taken lightly. To the lady in the light blue mini van who honked at me: I was just trying to get to the parking lot to get inside the school. I was in no way, shape, or form trying to ditch you in line. To the redneck guy with the mullet in the red pickup: screw you buddy. If I hadn't had my other 2 children in the car, I would've rolled my window down and instructed you on just where you could stick your middle finger for best results. You fucking fucker.
Note to self: learn the carpool rules at the beginning of the year next time. You never know when you might have to fight your way through that chaos.

No comments: