i feel marginally human again today. Marginally, in that I don't feel like I need to lay down and have a nap every time I am standing for more than 5 minutes. Good thing too, because Thurs = hell day in this house now. We have dance, gymnastics, and karate all on the same day. This from the mom who swore she'd never have her kids in more than 1 activity at a time. Just wait! In a mere few weeks baseball and soccer start up. Justin had to choose between the 2 and (of course because I HATE it) he chose baseball. Hannah wants to do soccer again. Hopefully Matt will have to coach Justin's baseball team so he'll be in charge of getting him there. Because, seriously, I despise baseball. I don't have concrete reasons for it, so don't bother asking. I can't help that of all the chiclet sports there are to choose from, I hates me some baseball the most. I think it stems mostly from the fact that there is no time limit on it. You can be at one little league baseball game for days, weeks even! Slight exaggeration, but really they go on, and on, and on, f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Give me a good 45 min. soccer game any day of the week.
So anyway...feeling better today. Cranky, but better. Only a few remaining swords in my throat. Still blaming Matt for that. I'm sure he did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment