Friday, March 16, 2007

i got nothin'...

seriously. I have tried to post something fun for 2 days now, but I sit down, and then, nothing. I got an email this morning telling me I hadn't posted in 3 days. It's not for lack of trying. Promise. Life is pretty mundane around here. I have cleaned all my toilets this week. I have done LOTS of laundry. I mopped the kitchen floor twice. Are you on the edge of your seat with the excitement of it all? I know! Me neither :)
This weekend will be packed with excitement as well. We are purchasing a wooden play set/swingset/fort type thing. The excitement will come in watching my husband get it put together and listening to the kids ask "is it done yet?" 600 billion times. Oh yeah. Big fun.
I might also be painting a bathroom this weekend. Might also go to the post office. I don't know how I live all of this excitement and glamour, so don't bother asking.

1 comment:

jennpom said...

Ahh! I can always rely on your wit and humour to make mundane life sound so fun!! Hope Matt makes out okay putting together the playset this weekend. Don't go too crazy with the housework Amy!