Thursday, April 03, 2008

no fair...

i'm sure in the fine print of the mommy contract i signed there is an illness clause. I'm positive I saw it somewhere. Because ***I*** do not have time to be sick. I got hit by a flu bug Tuesday and yesterday was spent in complete oblivion. I slept about 22 of the 24 hrs available to me. I guess that means I needed it because I feel marginally better today and am not a pool of whiny human like I was yesterday. Thankfully Matt was able to work from home yesterday as I don't know what I would have done if I had to be responsible for my 3 chiclets.
But...in better news...it is warm enough to open windows!! Release germs into the outside world!! Smell the fresh air instead of blah inside air!! Look at the buds peeking up!! It's totally spring!! Do you hear me Mother Nature??????? IT. IS. SPRING. This means no more snow, cold weather, ice, etc. Got it? GOT IT???

No comments: