since i have nothing much exciting to say, i'll just keep borrowing from other people's ideas this week. MZed listed her pet peeves and asked for everyone else for theirs. I'm not letting her off the hook however. She still owes us her 5 things list. I can't wait to hear 5 things I don't know about her :)
So my pet peeves?? They change day to day actually. Most often on my list?
1. people who drive down country roads with their brights on. And don't turn them off for oncoming traffic. Matt, I'm looking at you.
2. Business owners who don't check the spelling on their outside signs. Seriously, no matter how much I like your food, I can't go into a restaurant that keep trying to sell me "really graet food" or "yumy chiken sandwiches". And BP down the street? I'm counting you in this. You've been try to sell me a $19 corn dog for 2 weeks. I have to assume it's really $1.90 or something like that. But, advertising a $19 corn dog for 2 weeks? Not even the world's finest corn dog is worth that much money. Pay attention to your signs. It makes some of us twitch to have to pass by those things every day.
3. People who assume I live the life o' leisure because I don't have a job. Oh yeah. It's all bon bons around here. Believe me.
4. The girls in the locker room at the gym who are fixing their hair and makeup BEFORE they work out. Really, girls? Get over yourselves.
5. Cell phone users with the ear buds. MZed, totally with you on that. I really hate to look like an ass when I answer someone who isn't talking to me. Also, the people who are sitting in restaurants with their friends, talking on phones. I divorced the friend who always did that to me. It's so rude. Unless it's an emergency, don't talk on your phone when you are out with other people.
6. People who honk at green lights when the light has been green for approximately 2.3 seconds. Really, are you in THAT big of a hurry? R-E-L-A-X.
That's my list today. Tomorrow it will be something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment