Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 things...

i've been avoiding this for a few days. Jen tagged everyone for a list of five things that few people know about you. I haven't done it yet, because I'm having a hard time coming up with 5 things that ANYONE would find interesting.
Here goes nothin'

1. I can also tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. And Jen...the coincidences just get creepier :) Although in my defense if someone forces me to prove this, I haven't done it since college and I'm guessing my tongue is out of practice. But...how about that for college money well spent?

2. I once held a mountain lion (a sleeping one) for an x-ray of his broken leg. I also held a wallaby (a not sleeping one) for an exam on his infected ear.

3. I can still do the splits- all 3 ways. No one will get this unless they are a former dancer.

4. I cannot fathom a life with no coffee. I just can't. Don't ask me to.

5. I once rode in an elevator with John Black from Days of Our Lives.

There you go. Now the rest of you have to do it too. Mel? Janet? Tee? Elle? MZed? I'm looking at you!

5 comments:

~*~*just_ j*~*~ said...

Well, we bought a huge jar of maraschino cherries and I've been practicing again. I, too, honed my knot-tying skills in college. LOL!!

jennpom said...

guess I'm saved from this as you didn't mention me!

Amy said...

You aren't saved Jenn!!! Now I'm looking at you too :)

~*~*just_ j*~*~ said...

Jenn, you aren't saved, neither is Katee or Shel!!!! Bwhahahaha!!!

emzed said...

Amy - I was at Whole Foods on Saturday morning. I went into the bathroom and someone in a stall said, very loudly, as I walked in, "Do you know if it's going to rain this weekend?" I very loudly said, "No, it's supposed to be sunny." Then I realized she was on her cellphone. I really had to use the bathroom or I would have run right out of there.

PS I'm thinking of my five as I speak.