Tuesday, April 08, 2008
fresh...
that's what i feel. I love the first few days of spring in Ohio. Those first days of back-to-back 60 & 70 degree days. When you can leave the house and not have to pile on jackets, gloves, hats, boots, etc, etc, etc. My very favorite thing hasn't happened yet, but I think this weekend, I'll get it. The first fresh cut grass. I can wait a few more days. In the meantime I get to open the windows, let the breeze blow in. Spring has o-fficially arrived. Thanks Mother Nature :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really love you, but I'm going to have to ask you to SHUT UP!! I drove home in snow flurries from dropping the kids off this morning. We're not gonna crack 45 degrees here til Monday. So, unless you can ship some of that Spring north, hush yo mouth! ;o)
Post a Comment