Saturday, April 12, 2008

four years...

ryan's fourth birthday was this past week. We celebrated in normal style, birthday cake for breakfast, all that good stuff that earns me mom of the year status, even if just for the morning.
Again I find myself in shock that four years have come and gone since my little man of mischief has come into my world. He makes me laugh at least twice a day. He also makes me cringe once or twice a day. It all evens out! I can't imagine the world without him in it. He's a ray of sun, a mess of laughter, all underneath his crazy curly hair.
Happy Birthday little man :)

4 comments:

jennpom said...

Happy Happy 4th birthday Ryan!! Gosh you are too cute.

~*~*just_ j*~*~ said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cutie-pie!!! Hope you had a fabulous day, Ry!!!

Janet O. said...

When did his hair turn RED???

Can we arrange a marriage between him & Ella?

Amy said...

His hair is just red-ish highlights. Sometimes. I had high hopes for auburn when he was a wee babe, but it's definitley mommies- ugly brownish blondish.
OH!! And I am all about the arranged marriage. I'm hoping to marry all of my children off to my friend's kids so that we can have rockin' weddings and friendly family events :)