Friday, April 20, 2007

new people...

a house sold on our street about 6 doors down from us. It is my sincere hope that they have a boy about Ryan's age and that they are normal and fun people. Is that too much to ask? I feel sort of bad for Ry. He had built in buddies in Michigan. He often sits and looks at our photo album (not yet scrapbooked- like I have time for that!) and points at Wooke (Luke) and Josh. He remembers them and can't figure out why after seeing them many times during the week before, now we got months without getting to play with them. Everyone else got new friends their age when we moved onto this street. Sadly, there is no one Ry's age. He really needs a friend. I know next fall, when he starts preschool, he'll find one. There is still a loooong summer stretching out before us until then, so if it wouldn't be too much to ask I'd love for the new neighbors to have a 3-ish year old boy. I'm sort of stalking the house in hopes of seeing things going from the truck and into the house that scream toddler boy, but so far no dice. I'm not losing hope yet.
Maybe if I hope hard enough I can make it happen.

No comments: