i need to remind myself from time to time how literal Justin can be. Sometimes it's funny. Sometimes it makes me want to send him to live with distant relatives. Today he wanted me to look in a bag in the top of his closet for the charger for his gameboy. I didn't want to climb to the top of his closet so I told him to make sure it wasn't plugged into the wall next to his bed where it always is. 3-5 seconds later he returned and said it wasn't plugged into the wall, and could I look in his closet please? *BIG SIGH* "I'm in the middle of something, give me a minute." I kid you not, my little sweet red head waited 64 seconds before saying to me, "mom it's been one minute and 4 seconds and you haven't done it yet." Then I killed him and buried him in the backyard. Luckily the ground was still soft from the rain.
No really, I didn't. And if I did do you think I would post it on the internet?? Geez people! But I did throw some things and rant my way up the stairs to his closet. I jerked the bag that he wanted down off the shelf and as I was turning to rant some more about having patience and blah, blah, blah, what did I spy? Oh, yes, you guessed it! His charger. Plugged into the wall next to his bed where I told him to look for it a mere 2.3 minutes earlier. OOOPS was his response. Then I killed him and buried him in the backyard.
I'm going to go warm up with some afternoon coffee and Bailey's now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
well, if it makes you feel any better John can be the exact same way. BOYS!
Post a Comment