So anyways...I'm a little weather beaten and bitter and also, word has gotten out around town that I lack the capacity to say no and damn if people aren't using it against me. Bastards! I am an over-committed, sleep deprived moron who STILL can't say no. But, hey! What would I bitch about if I didn't have crappy weather and a cup that runneth over? This blog would be covered by pictures of this..

and this...

And while that's funny (isn't it? Or is it just me?) I doubt me posting pictures and videos is all that entertaining. My whining? Oh, VERY entertaining! So for you, my 2 readers, I will continue to over-commit. You're welcome.

3 comments:
LOL! I'm not sure any of us can say no without feeling guilty. has any of the snow melted yet??
Lots of it has melted...It has been in the 40s since Monday and is supposed to be 60 today. And of course they're calling for snow easter weekend. Fab-u-lous!
You have 60 today.I really am jealous.We have a high temp of 35 and snow!! Want some???
Post a Comment