that's all you can say about our spring break thus far. It must be broken. It has been BOOOOOORING. We did have a fun trip to the dermatologist yesterday. Justin had to go with me to get his mole-y noggin checked out so now he's been scarred for life by watching his mama get her whole body skin check up. Not at all fun for the 8 year old crowd in case that's what you were planning for your Spring Break. My skin checks out and I got some new million dollar gel for zapping zits, and he was told to keep a hat on his nog this summer. Lovely!
Let's see, what else have we done that is o-so enjoyable? We did go to Target today! I know, I know, how much more fun can I possibly squeeze into one week? While other children are going to the Jelly Belly factory and visiting the sites of Chicago, my kids are strolling with me in the aisles of Target. Woo. Hoo. We were planning a zoo day, but it seems that while yesterday the weather boy said the weather would be perfection on Friday, now he tells me that it will be raining.
Like I said, this Spring Break appears to be broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Because I am overcompensating for being a crappy mom! YOu don't have that problem! LOL!
Post a Comment