or should i say janet is amazing and fabulous as always? Yep, that's it. As always! I didn't even ask this time, I just received :) Such a fun surprise in my inbox!! Now my blog is all cute and o-so festive!!!
In other news, I tried a new class at the uber-fabulous gym today. Spinning. In the name of all that is holy, do not attempt this class without someone who knows what they are doing. If I had followed the instructor's cues instead of listening to my mother who was 'spinning' along beside me, I would not be walking upright. She kept telling me not to up my resistance every time the guy told us to do it. I consider myself fairly in shape and that class KICKED MY ASS. Literally. I believe my ass is bruised from the bike seat. And I barely raised my resistance. I will feel like I can conquer the world when I can make it through that class and actually follow the resistance cues and remain standing the whole time I'm supposed to. Today I was seriously afraid to get off of the bike when it was over because I was certain my legs (which felt like wet jello) would give way and I'd fall on my face in front of all of those in shape people. I did NOT fall on my face in case you were wondering. But walking down the steps to the locker room was a serious challenge.
But on a bright note, I did not fart. I could have and totally gotten away with it because it isn't quiet like pilates class, but I didn't. I know you're all so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wonder why it's over to the right like that? Weird.
Hey...any time - they are easy and fun to make! :)
Post a Comment