Tuesday, February 05, 2008

jammie day...

it's a blah, yucko, rainy day here. The kind that always makes me want to forego the shower and stay in my jammies all day watching chic flicks on TBS. Except that when you have 3 kids, that is somewhat impossible. I can forego the shower and stay in my jammies if I want to get weird looks from the neighbors at the bus stop, but staying in bed all day and watching movies? Not gonna happen.
Today Ryan is giving me a little of my rainy day wish. He is sick, so he stayed home from school. His only request besides pancakes, was that we stay in our jammies and watch movies. Never one to deny a sick child, we are making our movie list for the day :) I doubt I'll get to watch chic flicks, but if I'm lucky his entire list won't be comprised of Star Wars episodes and Hot Wheels movies.

No comments: