Thursday, February 01, 2007

why is it?

so, I am giddy over a few things right now. And I don't really know why. They don't much directly affect me, but I am regardless, excited over them.
1) My husband's birthday present is en-route from Fed-Ex and should be here tomorrow. It is something so stupid, I know he will love it. At least I hope so or it will be the let-down of the decade for me. I don't know how I will wait 10 more days to give it to him.
2) Jen's family is leaving for Disney in the next few days. I told you these didn't mostly affect me. Her kids don't know about it and I just can't wait to hear their reactions. I saw a Disney commercial the other day and got almost teary with excitement. Did I mention this is someone else's family entirely? Why am I so excited? Again, no idea.
3) I made an excellent dinner last night that had everyone licking their plates clean. I felt a little Martha-ish about it.

Just had to share. That, or I got nothing else. You pick.

1 comment:

jennpom said...

you are just too cute Amy!!