when they described this house in the real estate literature, it was "a great family house in a wonderful neighborhood". It made it seem like the perfect house for us. No one mentioned that it sits smack in the middle of the school district that NEVER HAS SCHOOL. It may have deterred me a smidge. Today my children are out of school. AGAIN. Why? Because it is foggy. Every other district in the area (and I'm not exaggerating) is on a 2 hr delay. Not us. They didn't even give the delay a shot in hopes that the fog would burn off. Just shut 'er down again. As it stands, Justin and his classmates will be making up 4 days already. I'm guessing before it's over, they'll hit that 5th day and be making up a week at the end of the school year.
UUUUGGGHHHHHH....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG, are you even kidding? Our schools NEVER cancel, which I LOVE!! Enjoy another psychotic day!
Post a Comment