for real. Not much in the way of excitement going on here. I have started and deleted at least 10 posts because, yawn, who cares???
We've just been busy with all of the stuff we're always busy with. For some reason everything on the planet gets scheduled in May & June. Not sure why that is, but ask any mom with school age kids and she'll say the same thing. This month is CRAMMED and it doesn't stop until mid-June when all the graduation parties cease to happen. I am looking forward to the lazy days of summer. Not that they will be lazy by any stretch since every neighborhood child will be at my house ('cause it's the fun house don't ya know?) but at least we won't be doing the morning rush to get ready for school.
You still with me? Told ya it's boring here. Go ahead and yawn. I'll wait....
Let's see, I got the info for my 15 yr class reunion in the mail yesterday. I know, who has a 15 yr reunion? I've been asked that every time I've mentioned it. I think it's because we had a blast at the 10 yr. No really, we did. Or maybe just I did? Whatever, they scheduled a 15 yr too. I hopped onto classmates.com to see what was up on the message board that was set up for the reunion stuff. Nothing was up, but I did find all the info on my very best friend in the world while I was growing up. I shot her an e-mail and hoped the e-mail address on classmates was right. We lived across the street from each other and were best friends all through elementary school and Junior High. She got shipped off to a private school for the first year of HS and we grew apart. Freshman year of HS is a tough time to be separated and we were doing different things with different people. Then my family moved to a new house and we just lost touch. I haven't seen her in probably 12 yrs now, but we spent last night e-mailing back and forth. She lives about 5 miles from me and we probably shop the same Target. Small world! I'm excited to get back together with her.
Other than that.... hmmm.... there's been soccer, dance, gymnastics, baseball, karate....a lot of spinning in circles and drawing straws to see who got to drag Ryan along to what. Poor Ry. Sucks to be the short straw. OH! we had Justin's root canal last week. What else???? HEY!! are you yawning?? I warned you it's been boring.
I'll post some cute dance recital pictures next week. Maybe that will liven things up around here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment