Monday, June 16, 2008

she's not dead...

just on vacation. And trying to plot out the rest of my life.
Am I:
a. a stay at home mom
b. a jewelry lady
c. a preschool director
d. all of the above
If you answered d. you've just won a fabulous weekend for 2 Buckeye Lake! OK, not really, but you can drive over and come with us next time we go.
Several moments of the last 2 weeks have been spent thinking I've completely lost my mind for thinking I can take on the preschool thing. I probably have. But when I'm knee deep in it, it's fun and I'm using my brain for something other than toilet cleanliness and laundry tackle-ing. And frankly, that's enjoyable! Who knows what the future holds? We shall see how it pans out in the fall.
On another topic... Some people just can't be made happy. Most of the crafty people I know (and even some of you non-crafties) enjoy homemade gifts. I, myself, would prefer homemade over store-bought anyday because I know what goes into pulling something together with your own 2 hands. Not to say I don't enjoy a good Starbucks gift card now and again (yoooohooooo, Matt....) but I love getting something that comes from the heart. Especially if it's wicked cool. I know now that not everyone in my world can be pleased by something homemade and as such will be purchasing from a store from this point forward for said person. So HA! No more gifts from the heart, made with pure love for you, said person!!!

No comments: