always subject for blogging...the conversations between hannah and ryan.
Hannah: you can't marry Padme, Ryan she's already married to Anakin
(these are characters from Star Wars for those of you that are uninformed or not the parents of kids who watch these movies endlessly)
Ryan: Oh. OK. I marry Princess Leia.
(also Star Wars. Although if you don't know who she is, what exactly were you DOING in the late 70s early 80s anyway??)
Hannah: *sighing* No Ryan. She is in love with Han Solo.
Ryan: *pouts a moment* I just marry Hermione.
(Hermione Granger. Harry Potter.)
Hannah: You can't marry HER Ryan! She's not real!
At this point I am losing it down the hall, because seriously? How is Hermione is less real than Queen Padme Amidala? Or Princess Leia? At least Hermione is contemporary. Ryan has my blessing. It might be sort of cool to have a smart witch in the family. I didn't want to ruin the end of the 7th Harry Potter book for them and tell them why he couldn't technically marry her either :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL Gotta love the kiddie conversations! That's a priceless one for sure!
LOL!
I love conversations like that! They're so dern funny!!
Post a Comment