so I'm filling in the music for this week. Lucky for her she's gone, because I'm guessing two doses of country music in one week might cause her ears to bleed.
This one is chosen because I cannot believe in is the end of January already. I just started to write 2008 on things without having to think 4 times about what year it really is. And already the first month of '08 is outta here! Just this past weekend, I heard the parent of a teenager lament on how fast it has all really gone for her, and how when her kids were younger she rolled her eyes when people told her to enjoy every day because it would go by so fast. Admit it- who hasn't done the same? Because when you're in the middle of chasing three kids all running in opposite directions at the park in 90 degree, humid weather, the toddler years can't go by fast enough sometimes. But already, my oldest is nearing 8 and I can't believe how fast his life has rushed by me.
So just remember...don't blink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment