Anyway...back to Hannah...
I offer a pictorial of her bus stop experience...
Before leaving the house... pose...Ms. Diva First-Day-of-School-Girl
At the bus stop...telling all of the other kids to BACK OFF, because this is my 'get on the bus moment' and didn't anyone tell you to get in a line and wait your turn? I already know how to do EVERYTHING the right way, because I already know how to do EVERYTHING. I probably don't even NEED to go to school today because, really, what can they teach me that I don't ALREADY KNOW??...
On the bus...pose again...did you get that shot mom? Bus driver do NOT roll your eyes at me. I need this documented in my scrapbook.
I had another shot of the bus pulling away but blogger won't let me upload more than 3 pictures and really there is no way to illustrate the silence that surrounded us all when my sweet little know-it-all got on the bus finally and the driver closed the door. I won't lie. I was a little misty eyed. Which is more than I thought I would be. I was worried I would look like the only heart-less, cold parent standing at the bus stop not boo-hooing over my child heading off to kindergarten. I love Hannah, but you know how silence is golden at the movie theaters? It's platinum at this house. And because Hannah likes to see how many words she can squeeze into every day, there is not much platinum around here. Now there are 3 solid hours of platinum every weekday morning. Ryan doesn't quite have the need to fill every moment with words the way his sister does.
Next up...Ryan first day of school pictures and then it will back to posts filled with toilet cleaning stories and musings on my love of swiffer.

2 comments:
OMG! I can't believe Hannah is in K already!! She is just adorable! Cool glasses, btw. It's really not fair that she has cooler glasses than I do. What happened to the geeky glasses that kids used to have? She is just Ms. Fashion, isn't she?
Enjoy your platinum silence. I'm going to have that here on Tuesday for 3 hours. I don't know what to do with myself!
I just read this, and Amy you crack me up! jenn
Post a Comment