Tuesday, December 04, 2007

how could you???

i am in hair misery right now. My hair is well... miserable. I have neglected it for entirely too long. I hate that I do that to my hair. It just happens. It grows out into a ponytail and without realizing it I become "ponytail girl" who never does anything resembling style. Unless you still think scrunchies are the rage. I do not.
I am just at the trust point with my new hair dude (this is my first hair 'dude' and I ADORE him) where I was going to go in and say to him "Drew, if you could do anything you wanted to with my head, what would it be?" and then I was going to LET HIM DO IT. I called to schedule an appointment this week before Matt's company Christmas party and **GASP** Drew is no longer with us. WHAT??!!?? Where has he gone? Why didn't he call me? How could he? Apparently he wasn't allowed to call me and tell me. I am in mourning over this. I now have to turn my head over to a complete stranger the day before the party and hope I don't come away looking like Dudley Moore. Or go to the party with a festive scrunchie. Neither is an alternative that makes me happy.

2 comments:

jennpom said...

my suggestion would be to call around to find where Drew is. I always knew when my hairstylist was moving. I am particular about who cuts mine also. jenn

Anonymous said...

Ditto Jenn! All my stylists have always told me when they were leaving and/or had someone "accidentally" mention it to me. I would FREAK OUT if Karina moved without telling me where she was going. Nervous breakdown material for sure.